Friday, October 09, 2009

Coconut (Fruity)

Coconut is native to tropical areas. The coconut tree has been called the "Tree of Life" and the coconut itself plays a significant role in a nutritious and healthy diet of the islands. Called "Summer in a Bottle," coconut fragrances are delicious, exotic and comfortably tropical.

Coconut is by far my absolute favorite fragrance. I have used it in every single recipe I've created for myself. Why do I love it so much? Because it is a wonderful blending scent. It is very light and helps to round out the other fragrances in your recipe without changing the overall scent.

Want a tropical feel? Add coconut. Want a scent that's great for summers on the beach? Add coconut. Want a fragrance that is ever so slightly flirty? Add coconut. It mixes well with...everything!

You're in for a real treat here. Our coconut is too delicious for words.

Shop Urban Botanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment