Monday, June 01, 2009

No Two People Are Alike

We are all unique individuals—and we're all trying to find the latest way to express our individuality. Everywhere I look I see a new way for one to express one's self. Whether through fashion, hairstyles, cars... you can even "design your own burger" at Wendy's now.

One area that we (women especially) love to use to portray our personality is through the fragrance we wear. I believe a woman's perfume is her most powerful accessory. It's so subtle, yet a scent can move your emotions in many different directions and, whether we realize it or not, the scents of people around us affect how we view and interact with them.

So I see a problem in the market. "What's the perfect scent for me?" It's a question we all ask ourselves when trying to choose a perfume.

Well, I don't see the perfect scent for me anywhere when I'm at a department store. I see Celine Dion's signature scent. I see Britney Spears signature scent. Even Sarah Jessica Parker has her signature scent. I can buy it if I want to become her. But I don't. I want to be me. I'm fun and flirty. I'm rebellious, sassy, loud, artistic and compassionate, all rolled into one.

Until now, it was impossible to have your own signature fragrance created based on your personality. Why? Because it's a long and complicated process to create a special scent for someone. Not to mention expensive. But not anymore.

Urban Botanic has taken the science behind crafting the world's best selling and high-quality fragrances and created a patent-pending 5 Step Process to Creating Your Custom Scent. Starting with a scent personality test, where your test scores are one of a kind (instead of lumping you into some category with thousands of other test takers). Your test results guide your way to your signature fragrance. But the very best part is, you bring your own creativity to the table. Only YOU can create a fragrance that's perfect for you.

Women are going crazy over this and it's spreading like wildfire. It's so much fun to create your fragrance—it's easy, affordable, and high quality!

Shop Urban Botanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment