Friday, June 26, 2009

Pina Colada (Fruity)

Escape to paradise by adding our Pina Colada oil to your signature recipe. Our pina colada is so yummy...just like the drink. It's a perfect blend of coconut and pineapples with touch of vanilla for a sweet kick. When I use the shower gel, I can close my eyes and pretend I'm standing under a Hawaiian waterfall. I wear it to hold onto the summer that is quickly passing into fall.

Pina Colada is the definitive scent for summer at the beach. Ours is distinct but light; not overpowering like the pina colada scents that come in some tanning lotions.

I used Pina Colada in a recipe I named Five O'clock Somewhere, adding in a little more Vanilla and some Naked. I spritz it on at the end of a work day to help me relax and to add a little fun to my life.

Pina Colada mixes well with the berry and citrus oils, or can be added to Hawaiian Rain for an exotic experience.

Shop Urban Botanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment